2008年9月22日 星期一

About myself

Hello everybody~I am Leung Fung, a twenty-year-old boy. You can call me Derek as well. I live in Tuen Mun, nevertheless, I choose to study in Tsuen Wan Government Secondary School as Tsuen Wan is good place where you can meet a lot of good friends. Needless to say, CU is also a good place because it is my glad to meet all of you in CUIE.

As for my hobbies, I love playing varieties of ball games, especially football, table tennis and tennis. In leisure time, I may play some online games with my friends or watching movies. Shopping is also one of my favorites. I look forward to make friends with someone who share the same hobbies with me.
Like many people in the world. I live in an ordinary family and lead a normal life. Actually, I don’t have any special skills to make me outstanding in any aspects. During primary and secondary education, I just follow what teachers have asked us to study without thinking whether it is suitable for me or not. At that time, I misunderstand that it is not my business to decide who I am going to be. What I need to do is to memorize the content of textbooks and the academic result will be excellent. Now, we are studying in the University which is totally different from primary and secondary level. It is no longer the time that someone assigns ever jobs for us to do. We need to find different learning resources to study. Moreover, we can choose some courses that we are interested to attend. We learn for our interest but not for a fixed education curriculum. We have lots of freedom here and I will treasure and make good use of it.
Hope all of you graduate from the university without regret!

沒有留言: